Monday, April 11, 2011

Welcome!!!!!!

Welcome!!! to both you & me!

I've been wanting to blog for years, but never made the time.  Like the saying goes "there's no time like the present".  I've been in school this semester so, it's been really hard to focus on my passion. Now that I have 2 weeks left, I'm committed to honing my craft(s) this summer.
                               Baking, Creating, and Cricut and & hopefully some exercising too!

The purpose of my blog? To share my experiences as so many others have with me and hope that someone will learn something new with each post.  I have a master plan, this is my first step in executing that plan.

I have so many people who believe in me and continue to encourage me, but I lack when it comes to self motivation (it's a character flaw that I'm not proud of). My fears hold me hostage and keep me from achieving what I know I am meant to do.  But NO MORE! I will not allow myself to not see in myself what others have seen in me all along.

I will post weekly, because this is my first week I may post a few entries. We'll just see how this works out. 

I look forward to blogging with you!

Dulce' Treats

Psalm 34:4

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Job! Me and your Mom always knew you could do it don't let anything or anyone stop you from going forward from this point on, as you Dad he has ask God for His blessing on all that you do, never forget 1Cor. 10:31; Keep up the good work.
    Love Dad

    ReplyDelete