Sunday, April 24, 2011

Baby Shower Invites

A friend who is pregnant, was having a hard time trying to find the invites for her shower.  I know exactly how she felt, I recently gave my sister a baby shower and finding cute, affordable invites was very hard.   I've dabbled in the scrapbooking world a little but I hadn't really been focusing on it.   I have a million pictures and hundreds of dollars in supplies, but it had been collecting dust until recently.

After discovering Etsy, my interest into scrapping & stamping peaked tremendously! I was YouTube-ing & came across a set of invites that were too cute. They were made by Tiffany Pennington. She made some shower invites for her sister that were too cute!  The link is to her video tutorial. I subscribe to her channel and she's given me some great tips for scrapping & stamping.

I thought I would try the concept, taking a couple design tips from her and using my own creativity as well. I must say I'm satisfied with what I came up with.  I hope my friend likes them as well.  Her colors are green & chocolate, I tried alternating between the two when I designed them. I put my Cricut Expression & various stamp sets to use. 

Baby Boy Shower invites

Inside shower invites

1 comment: