Friday, May 13, 2011

Olivia's Pretty in Pink First Communion Bites

My boss approached me with a request for some special Sweet Bites. A family member was celebrating her First Holy Communion and she wanted to mark the special occasion and chose to order Sweet Bites!

She intially wanted me to make Bibles, but those didn't pan out like I wanted. I'll definitely be practicing because they would've been great.   I decided on my Plan B & came up with a pretty pink alternative. (Pink is her favorite color).

I found some Pink Holy Crosses at the cake supply store and decided to apply those to the top of a regular Sweet Bite.

I was pretty satisfied with the outcome.. I alternated the topping colors between Pink & White
Pink Vanilla topped Sweet Bite
Vanilla topped Sweet Bite

No comments:

Post a Comment