Sunday, May 22, 2011

Baby Shower Candy Buffet

Went to a baby shower yesterday for a friend who is expecting w/ in the next month.  I was commissioned to do the Candy Buffet.

I designed the invites which I posted earlier, so I just decided to piggy back on that design. Her color scheme was brown & green & I wasn't sure what the "theme" was.

I designed brown & green onesie candy labels. I stamped them with baby footprints, a bottle, & a safety pin. I created faux stitching using a white gel pen. My friend loved the designed, but personally I preferred the brown labels as opposed to the green ones.


I designed the names using plain white card stock using my shape scissors to cut them out. I sponged the edges of the names to give the white card stock some character.  

I had some leftover paper so I created 10 inch onesie's & designed the name of the candy station.

I got plenty of compliments and can't wait to do the next one.














No comments:

Post a Comment